Estimated Arrival: Between Jul 04 and Jul 11. *ETA to Continental USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Goodman AWUF Air Handlers with All-Aluminum evaporator coils provide you with reliable, energy-efficient and affordable indoor comfort.
The All-Aluminum evaporator coil in the AWUF air handlers is constructed from aluminum tubing, fins and end plates giving you a single metal solution for outstanding, time-tested, hear transfer performance properties. If you're looking for an evaporator coil that offers enhanced durability, coupled with enhanced performance, this is the product for you.
- All-Aluminum Evaporator Coil- Designed for efficient heat transfer and durable performance and corrosion resistance due to rust.
- Multi-Speed Motors- Energy-efficient operation helps to lower utility bills compared to single speed motors.
- Equipped with a Check Flowrater for cooling-only and heat pump operation
- Direct-drive, multi-speed motors allows air volume variation for heating/cooling
- Sequence-controlled, rust-resistant nickel chromium heating elements of 3, 5, 8 and 10 kW
- Aluminum tubing coils on all models
- Factory-installed pull-type disconnect
- Thermoplastic drain pan with bottom primary and secondary drain connections
- AHRI Certified
- ETL Listed
- Model: AWUF240516
|Electric Heat (kW)||5|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||NO|
|Coil Drain Connect (FPT)
|Minimum Circuit Ampacity (230V)
|Minimum Circuit Ampacity (208V)||23|
|Max. Overcurrent Device (240V)||30|
|Max. Overcurrent Device (208V)||25|
|Full Load Amps (FLA)||1.3|