Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 27 and May 04. *ETA to Continental USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
THE MRCOOL DIY 27K BTU 3-Zone ductless mini-split 9k+9k+9k is the only whole-home mini-split solution that you can INSTALL YOURSELF. Simple, easy air comfort in up to four zones.
Each 9k air handler is designed to heat and cool up to 250 square feet both efficiently and effectively.
Easy DIY Installation:
Recharged 410 Quick Connect Lineset. Available in 16' and 25' options, pre-charged linseeds allow you to install this innovative ductless system without special tools, equipment, or training (Please select lineset).
One House, One Solution. Multi-zone technology gives you flexibility and control whenever and wherever you want it.
Enhanced Control from Anywhere. Control your MRCOOL DIY anywhere with your Apple or Android smart device and an internet connection.
Follow Me Function:
Personalized Performance. Keep the remote close by, and MRCOOL DIY will track the air temperature around you to ensure you receive maximum comfort.
Protecting Your Investment. When the MRCOOL DIY detects low coolant an alarm will sound to alert you to the problem. This will prevent damage to the compressor while you maintain high air comfort.
Low Ambient Cooling:
Cooling down to 5 degrees Fahrenheit. This feature makes the MRCOOL DIY the ideal system for server rooms, greenhouses, and any other application that requires cooling all year.
Never Lift a Finger. Power outage? Don't worry, the MRCOOL DIY auto restart will have the unit running again in no time at all.
24-Hour Comfort. We made Sleep Mode easy to program to save money, and let you sleep a little easier.
How to Install
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||37.24 x 16.14 x 31.89|
31.57 x 7.44 x 11.69
Piping Size Liquidside/Gasside
- Five (5) years on all parts to the original registered end-user warranty.
- Seven (7) years on compressor warranty.
- One (1) year warranty on remote control unit.
*State certified or licensed HVAC contractor not required for warranty on the DIY serve units. (Always check your local laws.)
Mini-Split Warranty (Excluding Advantage)
MRCOOL warrants this product against failure due to defect in materials or workmanship under normal use and maintenance as follows.
All warranty periods begin on the date of original installation. If the date cannot be verified, the warranty period begins one hundred twenty (120) days from date of manufacture. If a part fails due to defect during the applicable warranty period, Company will provide a new or remanufactured part, at Company's option, to replace the failed defective part at no charge for the part.
This limited warranty is subject to all provisions, conditions, limitations and exclusions.
LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTIES
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS (INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OF PURPOSE) ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, SOME STATES OR PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION LASTS, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES MADE IN THIS WARRANTY ARE EXCLUSIVE AND MAY NOT BE ALTERED, ENLARGED, OR CHANGED BY ANY DISTRIBUTOR, DEALER, OR OTHER PERSON, WHAT SO EVER.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Labor or other costs incurred for diagnosing, repairing, removing, installing, shipping, servicing or handling of either defective parts, or replacement parts, or new units.
- Normal maintenance as outlined in the installation and servicing instructions or Owner Manual, including filter cleaning and/or replacement and lubrication.
- Failure, damage or repairs due to faulty installation, misapplication, abuse, improper servicing, unauthorized alteration or improper operation.
- Failure to start due to voltage conditions, blown fuses, open circuit breakers, or damages due to the inadequacy or interruption of electrical service.
- Failure or damage due to floods, wind, fires, lightning, accidents, corrosive environments (rust, etc.) or other conditions beyond the control of the Company.
- Parts not supplied or designated by Company, or damages resulting from their use.
- Products installed outside USA and Canada.
- Electricity or fuel costs, or increases in electricity or fuel costs from any reason whatsoever, including additional or unusual use of supplemental electric heat.
- Any cost to replace, refill or dispose of refrigerant, including the cost of refrigerant.
- Any special, indirect or consequential property or commercial damage or any nature whatsoever. Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
- Advantage Series Units.